HL D&D 4.0
Forgoten Realms PHB
I read through the Forgoten Realms players guide and have decide to open up most of it.
Open in Forgotten Realms PHB
- Both Drow & Genasi
- Sword Mage
- Dark Pact Warlock
- Spellscared Multi-class Option
- If you would like to persue this I would like to have a scene/story in game where this actually comes into effect.
- Paragon Paths (All of them)
- If there is something in a path you are interested in that is very world specific we may need to change the background history of it a bit, but this shouldn't effect how the path is built.
- Epic Destinies: Chosen is open
- Feats: All except the ones dependant on channeled Divinity. They are god dependant and we wont be using the Forgoten Realms Religious System.
- Rituals are all open
Not Open From Forgot Realms
- Backgrounds: They feel to world specific
- Everything listed in the Almanac
Very cool. I'll have to give it another read-through. I was going to ask about the Chosen epic destiny sooner or later, but I figured I had some time before I hit 21. I was kinda disappointed that it's EXACTLY the same as Demigod, but it's still good.
Very few feats, but they're good ones. Be sure to check out War Wizardry Josh. You could really get some good use out of that one.